Life Insurance and Investment-Linked Policies (M9)
M9 is aimed at equipping potential financial advisers/representatives with the requisite knowledge of life insurance and investment-linked policies.
- Chapter 1 – Risk And Life Insurance
- Chapter 2 – Setting Life Insurance Premium
- Chapter 3 – Classification Of Life Insurance Products
- Chapter 4 – Traditional Life Insurance Products
- Chapter 5 – Riders (Or Supplementary Benefits)
- Chapter 6 – Participating Life Insurance Policies
- Chapter 7 – Investment-linked Life Insurance Policies (ILPS): Types, Features, Benefits And Risks
- Chapter 8 – Investment-linked Sub-Funds
- Chapter 9 – Investment-linked Life Insurance Products: Computational Aspects
- Chapter 10 – Annuities
- Chapter 11 – Application And Underwriting
- Chapter 12 – Policy Services
- Chapter 13 – Life Insurance Claims
- Chapter 14 – The Insurance Contract
- Chapter 15 – Law Of Agency
- Chapter 16 – Income Tax And Life Insurance
- Chapter 17 – Insurance Nomination, Wills And Trusts
Structure & Format
100 multiple-choice questions.
Minimum Passing Grade & Result Slip
One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. No mark will be awarded or deducted for any wrong or blank answer.
No certificate will be issued. Only Result Slip will be issued.
English Medium – Computer Screen Examination (CSE)
The candidate can self-study for the closed book examination.
There is no limit on the number of times that a candidate can sit for an examination.
For a list of approved exemptions, please refer directly to MAS Website at http://www.mas.gov.sg under MAS Notice No. FAA-N13: Notice on Minimum Entry and Examination Requirements for Representatives for Financial Advisers and Exempt Financial Advisers.
Want to try it first?
Get Access to 5 Questions
Get Full Access on Tutorials and Mock Exam Papers